Wednesday 21 August 2013

Review: Baviphat Apple AC Therapy Sleeping Mask



Hello ~

it is time for another review :]

today's review would be about a product from Baviphat Fruit Miracle series. This series offers a variety of fruit-inspired products, not only containing fruit extracts, but also with the packing shaped like fruits.
I bought this product in my last haul, and I've been using it since then, even though I haven't been using it that long, I can really see noticeable difference to my skin ^___^



This delicious apple sleeping pack is designed to remove dead skin cells leaving skin fresh and moisturized.

Recommended for: 
- people who have lots of skin trouble?
- someone who wants easy skin care . 
ingredient list (if you can read Korean)

size: 100g 
Packaging: cute apple shaped plastic container
it comes with a little spoon, very hygienic :] 


a little goes a long way, this much would be more than enough for your face and neck.


Texture: somewhat like gel consistence and it is a little bit sticky right after applying, but it soaks into your skin after a few minutes.



when you spread it it looks oily, but it is not.

Price: $9.10 (from ebay)

How to use: Use it as a substitute for cream at night. Apply an appropriate amount to face and neck. Then gently massage and tab until thoroughly absorbed. Rinse off in the next morning. 
( I wash my face with MISSHA Creamy Latte Cleansing Foam #01 Choco Latte, then apply Holika Holika 3 seconds Starter Vita Complex, after that I use this mask and go to sleep )

Pros: 
- it have a very nice smell (like apple).
- it does what it is supposed to (soften, brighten, and clears skin).
- removing dead skin cells.
- get rid of skin troubles (I had some pimples on my forehead, and a really swollen pimple between my eyebrows, it disappeared in 3 days !!).
btw, AC stands for acne care.

Cons:
- the jar size is somewhat big, and the design (round) makes it hard to hold ( I am clumsy XP).


Repurchase: maybe, but I really want to try the baviphat Lemon Whitening Sleeping Pack.


Rating: 5/5