Thursday 16 January 2014

Review: Creme21 All Day Cream

Hello ~
I know it have been a while since I posted a review, but I didn't have a camera "-.-

Anyway, the product I'll be reviewing today is Creme21 All Day Cream, Creme21 is a German company, I've used deodorant and body wash from this brand and I loved them :)

Product claims: 
The cream 21 Rich intensive care with Pro-Vitamin B5 provides your skin ideal care and extensive protection in all weather conditions.

The rich nourishing ingredients and active moisturizers provide for maintenance of the naturally protective hydro-lipid mantle of the skin and leave such a wonderful well maintained skin. Of course, with the distinctive cheerful fresh cream 21 fragrance!



Ingredients:
AQUA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTREAEATE, ZINC STREATE, GLYCRIN, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, SUCROSE DISTERATE, PETROLATUM, MAGNESUIM SULFATE, PANTHENOL, GLYCERYL OLEATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, MRTHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN,PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PARFUM

Size:  150ml

Packaging: an orange tub with an orange lid

Price: I don't remember >.<

Texture: thick and creamy

Smell: it smells like moisturizing cream, it is not bad though.

Swatches:


Pros:
- it contains Pro-Vitamin B5 moisturize, soothe, heal and regenerate the skin. and it really works!
- doesn't cause itchiness, it is actually great at getting rid of it.
- it made my skin tone even, and it reduced the appearance of some of the scares I have.

Cons:
- the texture is very thick that it takes time to spread and absorb onto skin.
- if you have hair forget about using this, I am not "hairy" I just have very fine hair on my body, and it is very hard to spread this cream.
- greasy
- if you have body acne this will makes it worse because it clogs your pores.

Repurchase: No.

Rating: 2/5