Thursday 15 August 2013

skincare haul ^___^

Since I came back from my vacation in Oman, my skin have been acting differently.. I have normal but it is a bit oily on the nose and it is really easy to take care of it, all I have to do is wash it weekly and it'll be good :)
But now it is breaking out a lot on my chin, my nose is flacky and very oily (which cause it to be covered in tiny oily pimples), my skin looks grayish and dull, and no matter what I do it still looks dirty and ugly X(

One day my mom asked me if I've been washing my face, because she said my skin looks really horrible and disgusting.. so I told her that my face wash is not working anymore and I need money to buy a new one (making puppy eyes and hinting complaining that I won't be able to find good product locally).

Next day she told that she recharged my credit card so I can buy a face wash, and that BB cream I've been wanting to get.
I checked the balance and it was 30 BHD ($79) !! So I bought all the stuff I wanted >:)
which resulted in this :

don't worry, I am not using these masks on my own.. some of them for my mom and some for my sister too
and I got a lot of samples 

hopefully I'll be able to make reviews soon :)