Wednesday 25 September 2013

Memories Memory: University & nightmares

Yesterday I had a really tiring day in University, and I came home 30 minutes late. So I immediately went to bed. and I had a dream ..


I was in University, I was so tired as I just got out of my last class, I wanted to go home so bad and sleep, but when the doors where closed, all the doors, and there was a teacher there, she said that we can't go home, we have to stay here for after school class or we won't be able to graduate, I didn't care I wanted to go home.. I kept walking around looking for a an open door to get out, but with no avail, so I headed to the window to jump out of it, but when I looked outside it was like Rapunzel tower, there was no way I could get out. so I went back to my class, the teacher said that we will go on a field trip right now to see successful people, and how can we dream to be like them, but we will never be because we are merely UoB student and laughed at us.

All of the students were so happy, all of them were saying that they'll be successful and there dreams will come true, because if they kept doing extra work they'll graduate.
I was uncomfortable, but I followed the teacher, she lead us outside the building, and suddenly we were on an island, actually a few little islands next to each other (think IMVU houses), each island had a huge house in it, with beautiful cars , and big fountains and statues around it, and all the students were in awe, all of them were so happy, thinking that one day they can live there, I didn't feel the same, I though "that is exaggerated and fake, all of this was unnecessary, I didn't want any of this"

And while we were walking the owner of the place came and said : look at me I am successful, I feel so bad for people like you :( , he stepped aside and picked up some soil/dirt from under his feet, and handed it to the students and said: here you go, you can take this, it is my gift for you, and some day you can dream to be in it's place, and he laughed, all of the students were fighting over the dirt, I felt disgraced, WTF does he mean we can dream to be in it's place, not just it is some dirt, it was UNDER HIS FEET !! I am not going to let anyone step on me, so I walked away trying to find a way to go home, suddenly the waves were becoming big, and started flooding the island, the guy ran fast near me he was shouting at me, then the wave hit me and I fell down, the guy got closer, but to my surprise he was checking on his fountain, he didn't care that I was hurt, I tried to get up but couldn't, then another wave came, and another one, it felt like they were targeting me, I was drowning I tried to swim but I couldn't, the wave formed a hand around my neck and it was choking me, the sound of the wave was saying: where do you think you are going? no one gets out, you are trapped here, forever, we will suck your souls, you'll be our slave..


then I felt soft lips on my forehead and woke up, covered in sweat (like will graham lol) shouting I am drowning I am downing, my mom was worried (she was the one who kissed my forehead) and told me it was just a nightmare.

So today, I opened http://dreammoods.com (my go to website for dream interpretation ), and this is what it said :




*The highlights are done with a really nice google chrome extension, I might write a review on it if anyone is interested* 
Apparently, going to University is causing me a lot of stress that I am starting to have nightmares :(

Does anyone know how can I get rid of this stress?  Because it is not only causing me nightmares, but also physical pain(especially on shoulders), low appetite, vertigo/dizziness, and today I fainted.

(( I think this is serious because it have been only a week and a half since University started))