Saturday 5 October 2013

Memories Memory: Family outing

Umm.. Hi ~

I am really sorry I haven't been posting lately, But if you read my post about University & nightmares, you probably know that I've been so stressed lately (even though everything is going well for, which is weird).. also I've been so busy lately Because my BFF from when I was 5 started talking to me, and I kind of spent my whole time talking o him, until he said he have a crush on me since we were kids, I don't know what I am supposed to do now (any advice/tips would be appreciated)

So, to relax a little bit and forget about all this stuff, my sister suggested we go on a picnic :) 
we wend to Dohat 'Arad, which is park and a natural reserve, and it have the longest walkway in Bahrain (3km), and I proud to say that I walked the whole distance in an hour ^___^   (I stopped halfway to take a toilet/water break)

 this is the beginning of the walkway :)


as I mentioned above, this is a natural reserve, a lot of migrating birds land here to rest, there was also a huge flamingo flock there, but because I was taking pictures with my phone I couldn't capture it (there is no zoom function X(



I was pretending to be a pirate while walking there (for some reason, wooden bridges always remind me of pirates).


even though it is fall now, the sun was still hot (34C/93F), but thanks god there was some cool breeze every now and then.




After successfully finishing the walk, we were heading home..

the sunset was nice today :)


 but instead of going home, we were wandering in the streets.


 then we went to duraz beach, it is a fishing area so swimming is not allowed there.



 the sunset was beautiful there.



 my brother acting like a hero just because he was able to keep his balance on the rock X)


my dad started skipping stones, it is his favourite thing to do on the beach.



I wasn't able to snatch a photo of it, but there was a group of fishes (mullet) jumping around.



 my brother photobombing, and my parents.



 He really likes standing on rocks ^___^
he was pointing to a single star on the sky, asking me what it was, and according to my science teacher in forth grade, this is not a start it is a planet (Jupiter) she said we can be able to see it with naked eye around sunset because it have more than 50 moons, and she said you can tell it is not a start because starts twinkle.
I wonder if it is obvious on other countries, would you like to check and tell me ?

then it got late, and we came back home.


TBH, I do feel better after going out and having fun, and I do feel proud of myself for doing some exercise ^___^
and this time, I am not going to neglect my blog, I pinky promise :3


P.S: please excuse the crappy pictures, Because I used my phone camera.