Friday 20 December 2013

E-CACHRA

Hello everyone,
I am sorry I haven't been posting anything for the past few weeks , I've been very busy with university since it is the last weeks now.. well, I need your support with my project, me and my team have worked very hard for it and we would really appreciate it if you helped us (we'll get extra marks if we win).

This is the link : http://www.ripplesofhappiness.com/en/teams/name/e-cachra/9?team_id=9

if anyone of you is curious about what is he/she is voting for, our project is called e-cachra (in our slang it means broken/useless thing), we are trying to raise awareness of the dangers of electronic waste, how harmful this stuff for environment and humans, currently in Bahrain they bury it underground, which is wrong because electronics contains a lot of toxic stuff like lead, arsenic, cobalt, mercury and a lot of other things.
right now we are raising awareness about e-waste, but if we won the competition we will get a sponsor who will build an electronic waste recycling center :)

please help us ^___^