Monday 21 November 2016

Tiny Haul ░ مشترياتي

How you doin' ? I was planning to post free stickers yesterday, but I didn't like how they turned out so I did not share them with you, besides I went out so I didn't really have time to make that post.. Anyway, today I'll share with you a mini haul that I did yesterday just because I don't want to stop posting/updating my blog..

كيف حالكم؟ كنت مخططة أمس أنني أنزل بوست فيه ستيكرات مجانية سويتها لكم، بس ماحسيتهم حلوين كفاية الستيكرات فما نزلت البوست، وبعد طلعت فما كان عندي وقت أنزل البوست أساساً.. المهم، اليوم بحط لكم الأشياء اللي شريتها أمس مو حق فشار بس لأنني ما بغيت ما أنزل بوست



I actually went to buy Enliven Hair Shampoo, but instead I bought these Since Carrefour were having a sale and everything was 0.500 fils ($1.5)

أساساً كنت بشتري شامبو الشعر من إنليفن، بس إشتريت هذي الأشياء لأن كارفور كانو مسوين عروض وكان كل شي سعرة 500 فلس.

 SUNNY GRAIN raisins & hazelnut bars 


I bought this cereal bars (or whatever they are caled) because as I said in my "What's in my bag" Post, my classes are back to back and I don't always have time to eat, so having snacks with me can be a life saver most times.
This one was not included in the sale, but it was only 0.800 fils ($2)

أشتريت هاي الشي مادري شيسمونه بالضبط بس هو أكل ههههـــ، مثل ماقلت في بوست "شنو في شنطتي؟" مايكون عندي وقت بين المحاضرات في الجامعة عشان أكل، فآخذ وياي أكل للقضاء على الجوع.
هذا ما كان مشمول بالعرض، سعره 800 فلس

 L'OREAL ELVIVE smoothing shampoo 


Since I didn't find the shampoo I'm looking for, I bought this one instead, it says it is anti-humidity and anti-frizz, which is what I need right now, since the botox treatment I had done is fading away, talking about which, would you guys want me to talk about it? tell me in the comments.
I don't know the retail price, but this was around $1.5 on sale

بما أنني ماحصلت الشامبو اللي أبيه، خذيت هذا الشامبو بداله، مكتوب عليه أنه مقاوم للرطوبة و التجعد (الهيشان)، وهذا بالضبط اللي أحتاجه ألحين، لأن علاج البوتكس اللي سويته في شعري راح مفعولة. على طاري البوتكس تبون أتكلم عن تجربتي وياه؟ إكتبو لي في الكومنت تحت.
ماأعرف سعره الأصلي، لكن مع التخفيض صار 500 فلس

 L: SILVERTHORN, R: THE SIGN 


Ah Books.. I have an addiction to them, I keep buying books even though I do have a lot of books that I haven't read yet, I hoard them. I guess I'm a bibliophile or something...

آهه ع الكتب.. عندي إدمان لهم، أحب أشتريهم مع أن عندي كتب واجد للحين ماقريتهم، أحب أجمعهم. أتوقع عندي بيبليوفيليا...


There were quite a few books to choose from, but my sister was like "ONLY 2" so I got these two only.
Original price was $7.99 each, but I got both for 4! sales are fun ♥

كان فيه عدة كتب حق أختار منها، لكن إختي قامت تهدد "بس إثنين" فأخذت هذلين الإثنين بس.
الكتاب الواحد كان سعره 3 دنانير وشي، بس مع التخفيض خذيت الإثنين بدينار! أحب التخفيضات ♥

 DILMAH EXCEPTIONAL rose with french vanilla tea 



This too is something I love to buy, but use more often than books, tea. I love drinking tea, both hot and cold. and I love trying new flavours and blends. will this be my new favourite tea? no one knows yet.
I don't know the retail price, but this was around $1.5 on sale

الشي الثاني اللي أحبه ودائماً أشتريه هو الشاي. أحب أشرب الشاي سواء كان حار أو بارد. وأحب أجرب نكهات جديدة. هل سيكون هذا الشاي المفضل لي؟ بنشوف.
ماأعرف سعره الأصلي، لكن مع التخفيض صار 500 فلس


and that was everything I bought, I try not to buy anything I won't use regularly hence the small haul.
also I've never used any of these products before, that's why I don't have much to say about them, but once I use them I'll give you full reviews, so stay tuned.

هذا كان كلشي شريته أمس، دائماً أحاول إنني ماأشتري أشياء ماراح أستخدمها أو أستفيد منها، علشان جذي ماشريت أشيا واجد.
وهذي أو مرة أشتري هالأشياء، يعني ماجربتها من قبل عشان جذي ماتكلمت عنهم واجد، لكن لما أستخدمهم راح أسوي عنهم ريفيو وأتكلم عنهم أكثر.