Wednesday 18 September 2013

Review: Missha Creamy Latte Cleansing Foam #01 Choco Latte

Hello ~

while checking the photos on my camera today, I realized that I didn't post reviews from my skincare haul yet (sorry).

So today I am going to review Missha chocolate latte face wash:




product claims:

1. Cleansing foam that contains chocolate latte that provides vitality and nutrition to the tired, dry skin.

2. The chocolate latte provides abundant nutrition which prevents skin aging and loss of vitality.

3. Soft, smooth lather like latte moisturizes the skin even after wash off.
the back of the tube, everything is in hangul

ingredients: (from official website)

- Contains 516mg of Chocolate latte

- Chocolate contains polyphenol that vitalizes the skin.

- Minerals, protein and daily fat moisturizes and soothes the dry skin.

size:  172ml


packaging: simple white tube, with pretty gold decoration and a cup of coffee.



price: US $6.92
How To Use: Apply a proper amount to your face and massage lightly. Then, wash your face with lukewarm water.


texture: very creamy, and feels great on your skin. tends to become a bit hard if you keep it on your room with the air conditioner on for the whole day (it is 35 °C right now).. I also like the gold-ish brown colour of this product, it looks like it have shimmer in it which is cool.

Does it work ?

let's check :

excuse the bandage, I had a bad experience with a razor
^This is my hand before.

Missha eye shadow, 2 lipstick, waterproof eye pencil, Missha BB cream in 23
with just a little bit of rubbing, most of the makeup is gone.

all of the makeup is gone (except for the darker pink lipstick( I dunno if you can see it in the picture), it stained in my skin, and I couldn't take it off, even after washing it several times with regular hand soap a few hours later).

this product passed the test ^___^

Pros:
- it smells amazing (chocolate and coffee), the smell is really refreshing in the morning.
- very effective i cleaning your skin, and it is very gentle in the same time.
- make your face glow after using it, and it also helped evening out my skin tone
- Doesn't leaves any residue behind 
- budget friendly (bot only cheap, but you only need a little bit of it and it is enough for your face and neck)
- moisturize the skin.

Cons:
- you can only buy it online.
- it doesn't taste as good as it smells, it is very bitter, and it is hard to get rid of it if it gets in your mouth (I did not try to eat it! it got in my mouth because I was talking to my mom while washing my face).. also be careful not to get it in your eyes, it'll dry them.

Repurchase: Maybe, but I really want to try Holika Holika Daily Garden Cleansing Foam.

rating: 5/5