Wednesday 1 January 2014

Review: Revone Shampoo


Hola !

It have been ages since I posted on my blog :(
I was busy with college and my camera had no batteries, but I am back and have a product review :)
This is going to be a Shampoo review, I bought this one yesterday because my previous shampoo isn't working anymore (my brother started letting his cockatiel out and I am allergic to it, my whole body-including my hair- became very itchy itchy, and I was so desperate I used CYTEAL Antiseptic foaming solution - it cured the extremely bad allergy on my leg- and I washed my hair with it. the good thing it that cured the allergy from the cockatiel, but the bad thing is that it made my scalp very oily to the point that sebum can build up overnight and in the morning I would find a beige coloured layer covering my scalp.. sorry for disgusting you)
Anyway, Since head&shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo didn't work at all, I went out and bought another one, it is by a Turkish brand called Revone cosmetics, I never heard of this brand before and I couldn't find anything about it online.
Revone Shampoo for Thin and Oily Hair

Product claims: 
Gently cleanse your hair while sebum balancer actives help your hair's natural oil balance be protected. Revone shampoo does not damage your hair with its developed silicon-free formula. Vividness of your hair can be seen after frequent use.

Ingredients: 
Aqua, Soduim Laureth Sulphat,Cocoamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocoamide DEA, Perfume, Polyquaternium-7, Glycol distearate, Cocoamide MEA, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Niacinamide (and) Yeast Extract (and) Aesculus Hippocside speed Extract (and) Ammonium Glycyrrhizate (and) Panthenol (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Zinc Gluconate (and) Biotin, Trsodium salt of methylglycinediacetic acid, Silk Protein, 2-Methyl-Isothiazolin-3-one(and), 5-Chloro-2-Methyl-Isothiazolin-3-one, Benzyl Salicylate.


Size: 400ml



Packaging: white bottle with flip top
Price: 0.800 BHD ($2.11)
usage recommendations: Apply to wet hair and rinse with warm water. for getting best results, use Revone Shampoo frequently.

suds, it was hard to make them
Pros:
- this one have a really nice smell, it doesn't smell soapy like other shampoos, and the smell stays in your hair for a long time :)
- cheap.
- cleans hair very well, with one wash all the sebum/dandruff in my hair have disappeared.
- doesn't make hair as frizzy as other shampoos do.
- makes hair very soft.
Cons:
- It kills my curls (my hair is actually 2C but, it can look like 3A if I keep twisting it while it is wet. but if I lie down/lean back, or if I roll my hair in a bun, my curls would flatten and look like 2A).
- It somewhat strip the moisture from hair (I am not sure this counts nagative, my sster didn't have this problem, but since my hair is actually dry and not oily, this makes it shine less).

Repurchase: yes, but probably for normal or dry hair.
Rating: 4.5/5