Tuesday 22 October 2013

What to do with expired milk ?

The answer is to throw it in the trash, right ? Wrong!
The answer is to use it on your face, According to a trusted Beauty website, expired milk is very good for exfoliating and whitening your skin! Just after two or three days of it's expiration date, the milk  will produce large amounts of lactic acid. All you have to do is add a little bit of warm water, dip your fingers in it, and gently massage the face for a few minutes.
they said it helps remove aging marks (wrinkles/pigmentation/tired look) from your skin, it'll also brighten your face, and helps make it whiter.

personally, I have a very weird/sensitive nose and stomach, when I smell food/cooking I feel very sick like I'll vomit, so I won't be trying this.

what about you ? would you try it ?