Monday 21 September 2015

Book Review: Life of Irrational Choices by Apoorv Vishnoi



Hello again ^___^

I was invited on 7th August 2015 by Life of Irrational Choices (LOIRC) on Tomoson to review their eBook of the same name, I saw the invite a few days later and applied to their promotion , the author sent me the books on the 22nd August 2015 but I just got around to reading it today.


Ebook: Life of Irrational Choices


Book cover & summary 

My Opinion: This is not my cup of tea, I prefer fiction and books, books that talk about interesting things, or stuff that I can learn from, this book tells the life story of the author (Apoorv Vishnoi), which I had no interest in. But I did manage to read the eBook because I agreed to review it, it was somewhat like a chore because I am not interested in this kind of books, but it was an easy read and I managed to read it under an hour. The book was not a total waste of time, because there are some stuff that you can learn from it, like how proposing to a girl just because you find her beautiful is a very stupid idea (I actually burst out laughing at that, what was he thinking ?!), And that even though money may bring means to make you happy, it is not equal to happiness, there are other lesson that you can learn by reading this book. 
The author also mentioned few books that helped him in each situation that are worth checking out if you got time. Also at the end of the eBook there are freebies, which consist of template of the techniques the author used, which can help you evaluate, monitor, and change your life for good. And, you can get feedback on your template from the author of life of irrational Choices!

Pages: 124
Favourite Quotes: **I screenshot the quotes and strike through the surrounding text so you'll only see the quote**



Rating: 2/5
Add it to your goodreads here ♥
Screenshot of the last page