Sunday 18 October 2015

#30daysbareface


Hi there..
It have been decided! Starting today -and for the next 30 days- I'll stop wearing makeup ;)
أهلين..
قررت! إبتداءً من اليوم -ولمدة ٣٠ يوم- بتوقف عن إستخدام المكياج ؛)

Why you ask? Because why not?!
But really, my skin is behaving badly, and it looks bad when I apply makeup, so I thought why not give my face a break from makeup, to help it regenerate and become better (the average skin regeneration cycle is 28 days). 
It'll also help to detoxify my skin.

تقولون ليش؟ لأن ليش لا؟!
لكن صدق، بشرتي صايرة مو أوكي مؤخراً، والمكياج يطلع مو حلو علي، ع شان جذي قلت ليش ما أعطي بشرتي فترة راحة من المكياج، حق أساعدها تتجدد وتصير أحسن (علماً بأن متوسط المدة اللي تتجدد فيها خلايا البشرة هي ٢٨ يوم). 
هذا بعد يساعد إنه يسوي ديتوكس للبشرة.

So without further ado.. This is my bare face
 وألحين، وبدون أي مزيد من التأخير.. وجهي بدون مكياج

#30daysbareface  Day: 1 :اليوم
My face is swollen because I just woke up
وجهي منفخ من النوم...

My lips are dark because I had allergy
شفايفي صايرة غامقة لأن صايدتني حساسية

You can tell that my skin is not okay
يبين أن بشرتي منعدمة


And I'll update you in 30 days with the results of this challenge ❤
وبخبركم عقب ٣٠ يوم عن نتايج هذا التحدي ❤

Would you like to join me? Or have you tried it before? Tell me your thoughts in the comments below or on my social media channels:
تبون تشاركوني هالتحدي؟ أو جربتوه من قبل؟ كتبو لي رايكم او تجاربكم في الكومنت تحت أو عبر وسائل التواصل الإجتماعي:


* use the hashtage: #30daysbareface *
* إستخدمو الهاشتاق #30daysbareface أو #٣٠يوم_بدون_مكياج