Sunday 1 September 2013

TonyMoly Nutra-Energy Mask Sheet Review (JYJ)

Hello ~


Sorry I haven't been posting anything in the past few days, but I didn't have internet access, also my BFF gave birth to my future son-in-law and he is the cutest baby I ever saw I love him(。♥‿♥。)


anyway, here is a review of a face mask I tried last night..
the main reason I bought these was JYJ on the package :)


I bought these in my last haul, from ebay 



Cost: $7.90 for 7 masks

Product claims: Ageless face made by highly nutritious & energetic skin power.
this is mask sheet that provide full nutrient and moisture with care.
JYJ !!


the pack, you can see instructions and ingredients
close-up of ingredients list

How to use: tear open and apply to face. leave on for 15~20 minutes then remove.




this is how it looks when you get it out.


I know I look weird, but this is how the mask fits, it covers my upper lip which is annoying.

used mask

the left-over essence

after I was done with the mask I squeezed the package to take out the leftover essence, then I spread it on my face and pat it to absorb :)


Pros:
- Have JYJ face on it.
- Cheap
- Moisturize the skin
- Smell good
- Contains Argan oil, which is beneficial for the skin.
- The sheet is super hydrated and full of serum
- Did I mention it have JYJ on it ?
Cons: 
- Doesn't fit well.


Repurchase: yes
Rating: 4/5